This is a modulating 97% efficient furnace that delivers precise indoor comfort. It shows that Armstrong is committed to entering the elite tier of brands with Carrier, Trane, Lennox and a few others. The Armstrong A97MV received and Energy Star “Most Efficient 2013” award, and it could reduce heating costs by 25% or more when replacing an older furnace. The modulating gas valve adjusts in 1% increments in response to the heating needs. The result is perfectly-balanced temperatures without fluctuations. Modulating furnaces offer the most comfortable heating.
This Armstrong A97MV Modulating gas furnace price review gives you all the details you need to make an informed decision. Compare this furnace to other modulating models like the Carrier Infinity 98 and the Goodman GMVM96. We review those and other modulating gas furnace.
Top Features of the Armstrong A97MV Modulating Gas Furnace
- 97% AFUE efficiency is Energy Star qualified.
- Modulating gas valve/burner assembly delivers outstanding comfort and climate control.
- Variable-speed blower increases comfort in all seasons and can reduce humidity in summer better than single-speed fans.
- EHX Technology eliminates hot spots in the heat exchanger to produce greater longevity.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger is not welded, so it won’t crack.
- Dual fuel compatible—it can be used with a heat pump to alternate heat. Dual fuel systems are ideal for very cold climates.
- Secondary heat exchanger reduces heat loss.
- Internal monitoring improves performance and reduces breakdowns.
- Lifetime heat exchanger warranty and 10-year parts warranty are average for high-quality gas furnaces.
How Much Does the Armstrong A97MV Gas Furnace Cost?
Modulating technology is fairly new, so modulating furnaces are expensive. Here are current gas furnace prices for this model.
66,000 BTU Armstrong A97MV modulating gas furnace: $2,649
88,000 BTU Armstrong A97MV modulating gas furnace: $2,899
110,000 BTU Armstrong A97MV modulating gas furnace: $3,179
132,000 BTU Armstrong A97MV modulating gas furnace: $3,459
Where Can I Buy the Armstrong A97MV Gas Furnace Online?
Armstrong sells this furnace only through local heating and air conditioning companies that are Armstrong-certified. You can get the furnace online by requesting 3 free estimates online from local Armstrong dealers in your area. There is no cost and no fee. You’ll get three excellent bids from dealers who know they’re competing for the work. It’s a good way to compare contractors too, since the quality of the installation is important to the performance and durability of the furnace. You can learn more about other Armstrong furnaces to determine which one is right one for your home.
Modulating furnaces are the wave of the future because they are so efficient and produce a very comfortable home. You can be ahead of the curve with this one. The Armstrong A97MV gas furnace is a quality furnace that should deliver 20 years of service.